Monday, April 13, 2009

We had the talk...

No, not that talk. My Mom and I talked about our homeschooling decision. We were over my Mom's house for Sunday dinner. She and my sister decided that after we ate that it was a good time to discuss homeschooling. They asked all the expected questions and I had the answers. Although we don't agree on every point they understand that it is important to us for our children. We will have 4 children at home, two of ours and our niece and nephew that we babysit during the day. I am glad that we had the conversation, because I always love to hear the pros and cons of any decision that I make. I also tend to look for the cons more if the pros are obvious. That way I am more aware of the potential pitfalls. As usual we agreed to disagree and went on with our evening.

It wasn't nearly as hard as I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment