Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scheduling

I have decided to try loop scheduling. I chose it because it seems to be something that the kids could follow easily and eventually independently. I also think that it looks really pretty, which seems stupid but I think presentation is everything. I am thinking of getting it laminated so that they can both have their own sheet that can be used with a dry erase marker. I ended up with about 8 subjects, but they are things that will only take as long as the kids take with them. I would like to have about 15-30 minutes per assignment depending on what assigned.

Any input or question y'all have are welcome. I am sure that you all will help me to come up with ways to fine tune or things to consider. I'm just trying to feel my way through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment