Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Art Class & Home Economics

Here is what we ended up doing. It was kind of an impromptu art class. I have to admit that I thought it was kind of fun myself.

This is DS pictures. The orange one is a man with a hat on. I have to be honest, I have no idea what the second one is. It has something to do with action figures and such.


This DD pictures. The first is a birthday cake made of cut up paper. The second is an umbrella with cut up paper rain. The third is her effort at not wasting paper.

This is mine. The first is a flower using the Pan African colors. The second and third are a woman and man with locks that I made.


All of our art work was made mostly from cutting out paper. DD is really good at drawing and I wanted her to try something different. I think it went well. The funny thing is that I felt like a little kid. I couldn't wait to show my Mom what I did. LOL So sad. LOL

Yesterday, DD made a strawberry pie from beginning to end. All I did was stand there and tell her what to do. It was SO good. I would have taken a picture, but we ate the last of it a minute ago...sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment