Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Next Week!

Okay, so next week we will begin hs. I tried yesterday, but everything that could go wrong went wrong. All my little plans just feel apart and I was feeling quite defeated. If it were not for the sisters on the yahoo homeschool group FOCUHS, I would have still been struggling with what went on.

*Shameless Plug*
If you want to meet some of the most supportive, loving, praying, God reflecting women on the planet, join this group. They are the absolute, total, and complete bomb!

I see now that Mondays are going to be our review day, because I have two teachers come on that day for my niece. That means that it will be near impossible to do anything else on that day. I am normally my worse critic so I am going to have to learn to go easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment