Friday, July 17, 2009

My Moment To Sulk

I don't feel well and nobody cares. Poor me.

No seriously. I don't feel well. Feels like my body is fighting the flu or something, but we are making it. I am learning my first lesson that "the show must go on". Dd worked on her own as usual, althought she played dumb about a less than desireable math score on www.time4learning.com. Ds needed some help, and I did so with my head on the kitchen table. LOL He actually ended up doing his math independently too. Dh was pretty helpful in the a.m., because it was taking me a minute to get myself together. I took some melatonin to help me sleep last night and boy did it. Of course there was all the nastiness that goes along with the a.m. when you have a cold anyway that we won't mention.

Okay, I think I am done whining for right now. Thanks for patting me on the back while rolling your eyes heavenward thinking, "these newbies are so wimpy". LOL

1 comment:

  1. LOL.Join the club.It sucks that there's no 'day off' But we all know why we do it!

    ReplyDelete