Friday, March 6, 2009

Pratice Run & Panic

I am going to do a practice run this summer to get an idea of how this is going to go. I also want to get some family passes to Discovery Place, The Nature Museum, and Carowinds. I will also send my letter of intent in July. I am going to start trying to make a curriculum as a backup plan once I get this book I ordered.

I am so scared. I feel so stupid about it, because how can I be scared to teach my own children. This speaks very much to our society's views of child rearing. We are taught to think that it is mostly the responsibility of "professionals", but it is what we purposed to do by God. Our society is not very family friendly. We say we are, but parents working long hours away from their children is not fair to the parents or child.

I can do this. I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment