Monday, October 5, 2009

Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure!

We participated in the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure. Our morning started at 5:30am. Sunshine and drove to Grandma's house where we ate egg sandwiches before we left. As you know I used to walk 3 miles 3 times a week, but this was totally different. Plus we had to walk about a mile or two to get to the start line. There were lots of freebies and interesting outfits to look at during the walk. Hopefully we will do this again next year. My niece and nephew joined us although they rode in the double stroller. All together it was me, Sunshine, my sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, and 3 cousins. There were said to be approximately 14,000 people present. I hope you enjoy the pictures, because we sure enjoyed the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment