This is supposed to be an image of an award but as usual either my computer is acting up or we have a case of operator error. LOL Anyhoo it doesn't take away from the fact that I GOT AN AWARD!!! YAY!!!
Thandi, whom I have been following for a while and have become distant Sisters with, has given me my very first award. She is wonderfully strong woman to be deeply admired AND she is great blogger. She takes you on all these wonderful, scary, funny, and sometimes sad adventures. I have taken all kinds of vicarious trips with her by reading her blog and you should to. Thank you so much Thandi. I feel special that you or anyone else (other than family as they are obligated) would even be reading this blog. LOL
Okay so here are my seven things that you may not know or care about for that matter. LOL
- I can't eat apples, because they have the same effect on me as nails on a chalk board have on most people although nails on a chalk board don't seem to bother me. Go figure.
- I really wish I lived in the country in a cozy house with 5 dogs, goats, chickens, a horse, 2 cats, a huge garden, fruit trees, a wildflower field, and a 1.5 mile driveway with the mail box at the end. Oh and a tractor of course.
- I hate for my heat/AC to ever be set above 70 degrees, and at least 1/2 of my clients are anemic or just cold natured so I keep blankets for them
- I am petrified of bugs.
- I love amphibians and reptiles and have always been truly fascinated by snakes. I think they are beautiful.
- I have been married for almost 3 years and believe that I should've married my husband much sooner than I did.
- I am deeply in love with banana and vanilla almond milk smoothies.
- I want to get my husband and my dna tested at http://africanancestry.com/ and then spend 6 months to a year in those places.
Eveyln has literally saved my life. I began watching her on youtube and fell in love because she is southerner like myself and she has a garden that made me lovingly jealous. Because of her I have made changes in the diet of my family and have seen dramatic results. I am not a far along as she is, but she makes you feel good about any improvements you make. Thanks Sis
Cinnamoncurlz is someone that is a fellow homeschooler, but this is her hair blog. I just love her writing. She is even this good when she exchanges emails with you. I have also enjoyed following her hair journey because for African American woman it is TRULY a journey.
A. Hermitt has a wonderful homeschooling blog that I have used as a homeschool bible. You just need to go an visit her, because it's just wonderfully done. Anyhoo, I first encountered her on youtube and loved her strength and tenacity. I was like "I want to be a homeschool Mama bear just like her". LOL I later met her in the same yahoo group that I meet Cinnamoncurlz in.
Leslie doesn't know it, but she is my homeschool God Mama. She is one of the first people I "met" online that helped me out a lot. Here blog is beautiful and she has the most beautiful pictures. Her blog is literally serene. Going there is like a vacation. LOL...no seriously it is.
Tonia is loved by me because of the love she shows others. That's pretty much it. She is transparent about it and it is simply a beautiful thing. I "met" her in a locking group but her blog is much more than hair. Enjoy it for yourself.
Babs is so cool. Yes she is one of my clients, but she is a counselor to anyone who needs help and she follows her own helpful loving advice and has the best love story EVER...well except for mine of course. Anyway she has beautiful wonderful kids and now a wonderfully funny re-husband. What's that? Go read about it.
Caffeinatedjive is straight foward and to the point. I have learn a lot of homeschooling social etiquette type things from this site and as a new homeschooler it is good to be up on that kind of stuff. I have learned that just because your children have "hometraining" that is doesn't mean that everyone's lovely homeschooled children do. Anyway, I have learned what could possibly come up and how to handle it without "catching a charge".
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy and paste the award on your own blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name seven things about yourself that folks may not know.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ bloggers
6. Post links to the seven bloggers you nominate
7. Leave comments on each of the blogs letting them know that you have nominated them!